KVKK and Clarification Text
Clarification Text on the Processing of Membership, Contact Forms and Personal Data Received by Order
Acar Frit Masse ve Endüstriyel Hammaddeler Üretim San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. provides some of your personal data (Name, surname, account) in order to fulfill its legal obligations arising from the relevant legislation, especially the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, and to carry out the processes of collection, issuance of invoices, order delivery and / or membership registration. password, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, mobile phone number). Your personal data in question will be processed and stored in an environment that is not accessible to everyone, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope specified in this KVKK and Clarification Text, based on your express consent.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Personal data before Acar Frit Masse ve Endüstriyel Hammaddeler Üretim San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.; planning and execution of commercial activities, providing legal information to authorized institutions and organizations, obtaining payment services on matters that are not directly provided by us and which are not in our area of expertise, delivering orders, performing collections, creating your membership record, issuing invoices, resolving consumer complaints, in case you give your express consent sending commercial electronic messages, planning and executing the necessary audit activities to ensure that the activities are carried out in accordance with Acar Frit Masse ve Endüstriyel Hammaddeler Üretim San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. company Acar Frit Masse ve Endüstriyel Hammaddeler Üretim San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. brand procedures and relevant legislation, planning and execution of corporate sustainability activities, carrying out studies for the protection of our company's reputation, request and It will be processed in accordance with the law and honesty rules for the purpose of planning and execution of the management of the complaint processes, corporate governance and communication activities, and in accordance with the principles of keeping them for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, stipulated in the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed. Your personal data may be processed through processes such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, in whole or in part, by automatic or non-automatic means. The collected information is never shared with third parties without your knowledge or otherwise, and is not used or sold for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity.
Transfer of Personal Data
In order to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data obtained by you is kept in accordance with the law and honesty rules and the principles of keeping them in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, as stipulated in the relevant legislation or for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed. or cooperated with domestic/foreign/international, public/private institutions and organizations, companies and our company's consultants or solution partners to other group companies, other authorized institutions and organizations, suppliers or subcontractors, as permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code and other relevant legislation provisions. persons or organizations, legally authorized public and/or private law legal entities limited to the purpose requested within the scope of its legal authority, and persons or organizations permitted or required by the provisions of other legislation, with official authorities upon the request of official authorities. Your personal data may be transferred to third parties without your explicit consent in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Collection Method of Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected in written, oral or electronic form through our website.
Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data
Pursuant to Article 7 of the KVK Law, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized by Acar Frit Masse ve Endüstriyel Hammaddeler Üretim San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. ex officio or upon the request of the personal data owner, in case the reasons for processing the personal data are no longer valid, although the personal data has been processed in accordance with the relevant legislation. . The procedures and principles regarding this matter will be fulfilled in accordance with the KVK Law and the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data published in the Official Gazette dated 28.10.2017 and numbered 30224. Personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized within 3 months following the date of our obligation to delete, destroy or anonymize personal data. When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data by applying to our company;
- a) If all the conditions for processing personal data have disappeared; Your personal data subject to the request is deleted, destroyed or anonymized. Your request will be finalized within 30 days at the latest and you will be informed.
- b) If all the conditions for processing personal data have been removed and the personal data subject to the request has been transferred to third parties, it notifies the third parties; It is ensured that the necessary actions are taken within the scope of the regulation.
- c) If all the conditions for processing personal data have not been eliminated, your request may be rejected by explaining the reason in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 13 of the KVK Law and the rejection will be notified to you in writing or electronically within 30 days at the latest.
Your Rights Arising from the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
According to Article 11 of the Law, customers as personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion, anonymization or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification to third parties in case of correction, deletion, anonymization or destruction,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, they have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Non-personal information is information that you cannot personally identify. This information can be used for any purpose and may be shared with third parties without their consent.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us via the contact information on our website.
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0 274 231 83 52